Welcome to the International Business Education Alliance (IBEA)—a place to share and find resources that help advance international business education while expanding opportunities available to you as an instructor.
IBEA provides a unique opportunity for college and high school faculty to connect and share resources online—for free. Funded by Pro-GTL and the California Community Colleges Strong Workforce Program, IBEA strives to raise student performance and certificate attainment by strengthening international business education and training.
Through IBEA, faculty can:
- Find and share global trade materials that promote success in High School and College classrooms
- Advance learning and interest in global trade
- Connect with faculty peers
- Help design degree and certificate curriculum plans
- Learn how to build programs and increase enrollment
- Prepare career-ready students for the workplace
Thank you for joining the IBEA community!